Welcome to India's 1st Owned NABL Accreditation Govt. Laboratory
Quality policy: High quality testing services that conform to customer and regulatory requirements. On-time delivery and turn -around -times to meet or exceed customer expectations. Ensure that all personnel are competent and qualified for the tasks they perform and that all personnel familiarize themselves with Quality Management System documentation in order to implement the policies and Procedures in their work. Professionally and effectively perform testing services to produce accurate and precise results. Consistently comply with standard ISO/IEC-17025:2017 to ensure Quality Testing services, and to continually improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
RoHS Health Impacts
• Cadmium - damages kidneys (PBT)
• Chromium VI – Carcinogenic, damages DNA
• PBBs, PBDEs are long-lived, fat - seeking and therefore bioaccumulate in animal tissue and possible endocrine disruptors
• Mercury - damages brain, kidneys, fetus; travels easily in the food chain
• PBT - persistent, bioaccumulative, toxic
Ultraviolet/visible spectroscopy involves the Ultraviolet/visible spectrosco
Ion exchange chromatography retains analyte molecules on the column based on ionic interactions.
ICP technology was built upon the same principles used in atomic emission sp
When plasma energy is given to an analysis sample from outside, the component elements (atoms) are excited.
- Atomic-absorption spectroscopy quantifies the absorption of ground state atoms in the gaseous state.
- The atoms absorb ultravi
- A secondary fluorescence photon is emitted by the sample, under the bombardment of primary photons emitted by the X-ray tube.
Dr. R. RATHEESH
Tel: 040-27265673, 27267309
Dr. U. RAMBABU
Mr. B. MAHENDER
Dr. K. RAMASWAMY